Alpha Training Safety Solutions Limited is a health and safety training company with a difference.
All of our team are highly motivated, front line emergency service workers, with a wealth of practical, hands-on experience of real life situations.
Alpha Training are specialists in Confined Spaces Entry and Rescue Training and have built what is arguably the best practical training area and dedicated confined space and rescue training facility in the south of England. The new Confined Space training facility is used by Emergency Service professionals, as well as a wide spectrum of industry sectors such as construction, utilities and anyone looking for confined space and rescue training from all over the UK.
Alpha Training Safety Solutions Limited currently provides a wide variety of training courses in health & safety areas such as: fire awareness, fire marshal training, risk assessments, abrasive wheel safety training, manual handling techniques, first aid training, confined space working and many other specialist areas. In addition to the standard courses, many more advanced specialist skills training courses can be run at the clients request such as: Working at Height, Compressed Air Breathing Apparatus CABA, Abrasive Wheel and Harness Inspection.
We run regular health and safety training courses in Sussex, the South East, London and across the whole of the UK. We work local businesses and UK/worldwide PLC companies. Our professionalism and commitment to training is reflected in our fast expanding client base.
Alpha Training have also achieved ISO 9001 Certification, in the Provision of Health and Safety Training, thanks to the continued commitment of the Alpha team and their constant dedication to customer service and standards.
We work hard to make your experience with us unique, real, memorable and fun... breathing new life into health and safety training.
Alpha Training is currently approved and accredited with the following organisations,
- HSE approved and audited to provide First Aid Training
- CITB approved for grant purposes (Short courses)
- CHAS local authority accredited contractor approved
- Link Up accredited to provide general safety training
- British Safety Council Member
- Association of First Aiders Member
- First Aid at Work Council Member
- Fire Protection Association Member
- Registered with UVDB and audited under UVDB Verify
- City and Guilds
- ISO 9001 accreditation.
Alpha awarded NHS Framework..
Alpha are pleased to anounce that we have just been awarded a framework agreement with only 5 other UK companies to provide Fire Safety training to the NHS at National level. It's worth saying that we scored the highest of any company during the entire tender process. Well done team Alpha!
For details of our standard courses please choose from the list below. Many more advanced skills training courses can be run at the clients request.
- Please select...
- Emergency First Aid at Work course | HSE approved
- Emergency First Aid for Appointed Persons
- HSE approved First Aid at Work initial course
- HSE approved First Aid at Work refresher course
- Automated External Defibrillator Course
- Medical Gases
- Wellbeing and Biometric testing
- Fire Safety Manager
- Fire marshal and emergency evacuation coordinator course
- Fire Awareness Training
- Hot Works
- Fire Risk Assessment Services
- Confined Space Awareness Module 1
- Confined Space Basic Entry Modules 1 and 2
- City and Guilds Confined Space Suite 6150
- Manual Handling Training
- Manual Handling - Train the Trainer (City & Guilds Certificate)
- Health and Safety generic risk assessment awareness
- Working at Height Awareness
- Abrasive Wheel
- Compressed Air Breathing Apparatus Wearer - Initial
- NPORS Accredited Courses
- Harness Inspection
New unlimited sentencing powers in safety cases under government proposals...
See all Blog articles
Keep up to date with the latest legislation, news and Alpha Training offers - sign up to receive our e-newsletters here!