Alpha Training are delighted to announce the delivery of our new Mobile Confined Space Vehicle – allowing us to deliver City & Guilds accredited Confined Space and Breathing Apparatus Training anywhere in the country.
With the capacity to train up to 8 delegates at a time, our new custom built mobile training facility is state of the art and built specifically to meet the demands of our current and future customer needs.
Built in accordance with City and Guilds specification guidelines, the custom built mobile training facility far exceeds all necessary requirements. The unit is based on a 12.5 ton rigid lorry box unit and has been manufactured specifically for this training requirement, to provide a realistic confined space training environment.
The basic specification is as follows:
- Over 30 metres of tunnels
- 3 metre vertical entry shaft
- Additional shallow vertical entry shaft
- Horizontal entry point into tunnel complex
- Ambient and emergency lighting
- Full PA system
- Full CCTV coverage in tunnels
- Remote synthetic smoke function
- Tunnel gentle heating function
- Rapid entry areas into tunnel complex
- Internal briefing area with flat screen TV monitor linked to CCTV and play back
- External briefing area with flat screen TV monitor linked to CCTV and play back
- Pneumatic auto erect handrail system on roof
- Ipod connection point for “real sounds” and environments.
This mobile training solution offers you a one-stop solution to your Confined Space and Breathing Apparatus training needs, and the benefits to you include:
- Reduced lost time away from work
- Less costs related to travelling to and from specific venues for staff
- No accommodation costs and related expenses for staff
- Training carried out in relative environments on-site
- Easier coordination of staff
- Better planning and selection of venues
The vehicle is also a hybrid which considerably reduces the carbon impact on the environment.
For more information, prices and availability, please call us on: 01903 871381.