IOSH – Working Safely
Who is this course for?
Anyone and everyone – in a working role who wants to learn the basics of safety and health.
Working Safely is for people at any level, in any sector worldwide, who need a grounding in the essentials of safety and health. It gives everyone at work an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’ – and does it in an enjoyable way. Delegates can benefit from greater productivity, from fewer hours lost due to sickness and accidents, improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures.
- An outline of occupational safety and health
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Working Safely certificate and/or passport card.
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in workplace
- Informal and interactive quizzes and discussions
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality-controlled by IOSH – the Chartered body for safety and health professionals
- Minimal disruption to working days and shifts – the programme is delivered in just one day, including the assessment
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics are covered in a single, self-contained session
- Globally-recognised, respected and certificated training for its staff
- Active staff involvement improves the workplace, and improves company reputation within the supply chain
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies from around the world, to help reinforce learning throughout the course. Each module is backed by scenarios from genuine work situations. The course includes interactive games and quizzes, helping delegates to learn.
Assessment and Certification
- Evaluation using a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise
- Choice of IOSH Working Safely certificate and/or the IOSH Safety Passport as proof of qualification
We can arrange this course anywhere in the UK for four or more delegates. To discuss the booking of a bespoke training course...
This course is also available as an Open Course
To book an individual onto this course at our Training Academy in Poling, West Sussex - choose from one of the currently scheduled dates below.