Are you passionate about equipment?
Do you like working in a fast paced dynamic surroundings?
Do you know about LOLER, PPE, RPE and PUWER?
Do you have a clean driving licence? … then look no further …we are looking for you to join our busy multi-faceted Equipment and Logistics team based at our head office in Poling, West Sussex.
The role’s requirements
- We are looking for motivated, highly organised person who loves a challenge and is not adverse to a hard day’s graft
- Ideally you should be experienced in handling all types of equipment and vehicles with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Mechanical experience is desirable
- Ability to take instruction as well as work on own initiative and follow Health & Safety legislation
- Willingness to work during busy periods
- Any prior experience operating and knowledge of equipment
- A commercial vehicle certificate is desirable
- Strong English, IT and communication skills
- Previous experience is desirable but not essential
For the right candidate we offer
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive PPE
- NEST Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Full training and further career development
- Free parking
- Free refreshments
Please send your CV and a covering email to email@example.com – closing date 16 August 2019