Vacancy for FREC Trainers and Assessors
South East Area
Alpha Training Safety Solutions Limited are looking to recruit associate trainers and assessors who can deliver as a minimum QA Level 3 Certificate in First Response Emergency Care (RQF)
Predominately working from our South East Training Academy:
Trainer and Assessor Requirements
People delivering and assessing this qualification must have:
- Occupational knowledge and competency in prehospital care and
- An acceptable training qualification and
- Hold or be working towards an acceptable assessing qualification
Knowledge and competence in prehospital care
All Trainers, Assessors, IQAs and EQAs must have occupational knowledge and competence in prehospital emergency care.
Acceptable evidence includes:
- Current registration as a Doctor with the General Medical Council (GMC) or
- Current registration as a Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) or
- Current registration as a Paramedic with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) or
- QA Level 5 Diploma in First Response Emergency and Urgent Care (RQF) or
- Institute of Health and Care Development (IHCD) Ambulance Technician or
- Level 4 Diploma for Associate Ambulance Practitioners (QCF) or
- QA Level 4 Certificate in First Response Emergency Care (QCF) or
- Defence medic or
- IHCD First Person on Scene – enhanced or Equivalent
- Provide an up-to-date portfolio showing recent experience (within the last 2 years) of working in an emergency care environment.
Anyone who is interested are invited to email a CV to Louise Everist email@example.com
You will be either asked to attend one of our meet and greet events, or to join us individually for an informal meeting at the academy.