We are looking at expanding our course portfolio and CITB courses we offer. This includes Site Safety Plus Courses such as:
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- Site Supervisors’ Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
To deliver any of the Site Safety Plus suite of courses, trainers must hold at least one of the following qualifications.
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Safety and Health
- NVQ/SVQ Level 5 in Occupational Safety and Health
- Health and Safety degree
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health Part 2, NEBOSH Units A, B, C and D
- Diploma Safety Management Level 6
- As well as one of the above qualifications, trainers must also hold a formal training qualification, equivalent to a Level 3 Award in Education and Training
Occupational Competence and Experience
Trainers for the Site Safety Plus suite of courses must be able to demonstrate a minimum of three years occupational experience in the relevant construction role, at or above the level of the course they wish to deliver, through a verifiable CV. This means the CV must demonstrate the level of responsibility held by the applicant within the role that is commensurate with the course they wish to deliver.
If this is of interest to you please email your CV to email@example.com