Alpha Training have invested in a second Mobile Confined Space Training Unit. This new vehicle is a larger evolution of our original practical training vehicle and comes with some exciting new features and benefits. Designed to work in remote or urban areas, the unit offers a complete training solution for clients that have no classroom or welfare facilities, and comes with an array of high-tech safety features:
- Built in classroom facilities – with flat screen TV monitor linked to CCTV and play back
- Toilet and kitchen facilities
- Over 48m of tunnelling, including 12m of walk through tunnels
- Generator for all heating and lighting
- 360 degree CCTV cameras around the vehicle for pedestrian and cyclist safety – with vocal sensor warning system.
- 3 metre vertical entry shaft with additional shallow vertical entry shaft
- Horizontal entry point into tunnel complex
- Ambient and emergency lighting
- Full PA system
- Full CCTV coverage in tunnels
- Remote synthetic smoke function
- Tunnel gentle heating function
- Rapid entry areas into tunnel complex
- Internal briefing area
- Pneumatic auto erect handrail system on roof
- Ipod connection point for “real sounds” and environments.
This new mobile Confined Space training unit offers a complete training solution and allows Alpha to deliver training at any location, without the need for any static training facilities – saving on administration, welfare and facility costs.
With the capacity to train up to 8 delegates at a time, our custom built Mobile Confined Space Training Units are state of the art and built specifically to meet the demands of our current and future customer needs. The units allow us to deliver both accredited and non accredited Confined Space and Breathing Apparatus Training anywhere in the country and conform to all UK National and Occupational standards.
The new unit has been manufactured specifically to provide a realistic Confined Space training environment.
What are the benefits to you of using a mobile Confined Space training centre:
Our mobile training units offer you a one-stop solution to your Confined Space and Breathing Apparatus training needs, and the benefits to you include:
- Reduction in lost staff time away from work
- Less costs related to travelling to and from fixed training venues for staff
- No accommodation costs and related expenses for staff
- Training carried out in relative environments on-site
- Easier coordination of staff
- Better planning and selection of venues
For further information on our Mobile Confined Space training options, please call Alpha Training on 01903 871381.