Who is this course for?
Those who need to erect, dismantle and inspect mobile access towers safely.
To provide delegates with an understanding of current relevant legislation and be able to dismantle, erect and inspect mobile access towers safely, as per the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Introduction to mobile access towers
- Regulations and standards
- Components and hazards
- Tower assembly
- Stability and safe use of towers
- Repositioning towers
- Tower inspection
- Care and maintenance
- Tower dismantling
Delivery Method & Assessment
- Classroom, theory, multiple choice assessment and practical
- Delegates successfully completing the course will receive a certificate and ID card.
We can arrange this course anywhere in the UK for four or more delegates. To discuss the booking of a bespoke training course...
This course is also available as an Open Course
To book an individual onto this course at our Training Academy in Poling, West Sussex - choose from one of the currently scheduled dates below.