Are you passionate about training?
We are looking for a Trainer Assistant to work along side our Trainers in delivering Confined Space training. Working at client’s site located in Sussex, Kent, London, Hertfordshire and Suffolk, you will be part of a team delivering the highest standards of training. There will be a requirement to stay away on longer duration courses (accommodation and expenses are provided) and you will need a full clean driving licence (Cat 1 is desirable).
Full and comprehensive on the job training will be part of your induction and if training is a career you want to pursue then we will support your development.
The role’s requirements
- We are looking for motivated, highly organised person who loves a challenge and is not adverse to a hard day’s graft
- The role will involve the setting up of the equipment and mobile confined space units in preparation of the course delivery. At the end of the course, packing up and carrying out inventories on equipment communicating back to the Equipment team. Ideally you should be experienced in handling all types of equipment and vehicles
- We are looking for someone with a ‘can do’ attitude, coming up with bright ideas to make it easier
- Ability to take instruction as well as work on own initiative and follow Health & Safety legislation
- Willingness to work during busy periods
- Mechanical experience is would be desirable along with any prior experience and knowledge of equipment
- A commercial vehicle driving licence is desirable
- Strong English, IT and communication skills
- Previous experience is desirable but not essential as training will be given
For the right candidate we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive PPE
- NEST Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Full training and further career development
- Free parking
- Free refreshments
This role can also be as an Associate at a day rate.
Please send your CV and a covering email to email@example.com